CLUBpos is an advanced integrated solution for organizations that have requirements to automate Memberships, Bookings and Classes and share that information over a computer network.. The system is multi-user with the ability to control access to multiple areas via turnstiles and other devices. A highly efficient Point of Sale system is the centre of the system providing all the interfaces to control most types of POS hardware. An integrated solution Visual Business provides a single customer linkage to all activities they may be undertaking within your organization.
A graphical based system for use with touch screen or panels, CLUBpos has been specifically written for touch screens by making the selection buttons large enough for easy use with the fingers. Graphical representations of Facility bookings, Class schedules, Customer activities, graphical reporting, etc. all ensure you have an easy to use solutions from the Point of Sale operations to back office management reporting.
CLUBpos is suited to the Health and Fitness Industry, Sports complexes, Leisure Centres, Amusements, Zoological Parks, Sporting arenas as well as general Point of Sale.
- Operates on standard Microsoft Windows Based systems
- Integrated Customer Photo system to assist in identification
- Plastic ID card printer capability with photos and your graphics
- Fully integrated Memberships, Associations, Facilities, Classes,
Bookings, not separate modules requiring re-entry of details
- Touch Screen/Panel or Mouse operation
- Multi Purpose Court Bookings to suit configurable venues
- Swim School Management
- Booking system for Pool, Tennis Courts, Ovals, Halls, etc
- GST compliant
- Membership management
- Associate/Club Management
- Easy to Use Point of Sale to suit kiosks, clothing and general sales
- Powerful Access Control
- Barcode, Magnetic Swipe, Smart Card Customer Identity
- Ticketing and Seat sales optional
- Hire/Loan Equipment Register
All rights reserved Visual Business Pty. Ltd. 1998
Questions or problems regarding this web site should
be directed to [email@example.com].
Copyright © 1998 [Visual Business Pty. Ltd.]. All rights reserved.